Outbound telemarketing is more an art than it is a mere task. B2B sales lead generation is all about writing the killer script that will get you from a random caller to a business partner. Successful phone lead generation, therefore, can promise you big returns if done in the right manner. Consider the following when writing the script got your outbound sales campaign.
- Begin strong. Lead generation cold calling is all about breaking the ice, enough to get comfortable. A short introduction that includes the agent’s name, your company’s intention, and a quick offer to the prospective client will grab their attention. Who doesn’t like the word “free” anyway?
- Present an offer and point out their weaknesses. The psychology of reciprocity is what gains B2B sales lead generation. By pointing out the company’s needs from an outsider’s perspective, you show that you have taken an interest in them as much as they should take an interest in your business. Tell them exactly what they can get with the use of your service.
- Get them to reciprocate. Ask them for their contact details, immediately and tell them that you would like to get to begin your offer as soon as possible. Remember to collect the following for successful lead generation: first and last name, email addresses, phone number, company name, website, business strategies, and improvement plans.
- Summarize. B2B telemarketing likes to keep things short and simple. Keep the phone call under ten minutes and summarize it. After you have gained their information and made them an offer; repeat the offer and time frame. Ask them if they would like to see significant results for their business through your service.
- Close with gratitude. Thank them for their time. As we said, lead generation is more of an art than a mere task. A compliment won’t hurt before you end your phone call. Say one thing like, “I know you are an extremely hardworking man, busy making the best of your company, but I’d prefer to thank you for taking the time to speak with me these days.”And then close with, “We look forward to working with you, Goodbye”.
Writing a script is not as difficult as it seems. If you know how to flatter people, then putting it down to writing will not be a problem. B2B sales lead generation is all about maneuvering the conversation to go in the direction that you wish.