Food PR in-house
Handling your PR in-house may seem an attractive solution; no third-party expert fees to pay. You can post online or secure a newspaper article without any specialist guidance. What additional attributes can a professional PR agency offer to steer consumers to your product? Who knows your product better than you and your team?
It can’t be difficult to get your brand and products noticed.
It can, and sustainable success is only assured with a food PR company.
- Do you know precisely who and where your target audience is?
- What makes your brand and product the must-have option?
- After first contact, how can you retain interest?
In-house PR endeavours regularly focus on the incorrect markets or media which wastes time and resources; the possibilities can be reduced thanks to a knowledge gap, a lack of contacts or time to focus on a new approach. Call in a food PR company like Ceres PR.
It is essential that the consumer knows about the brand to engage in a lasting relationship with it.
- Can they trust that products are sourced ethically?
- Are workers treated well?
- Is the brand community minded?
- Does the brand focus on quality?
- How does it achieve its promises?
- What makes your product and brand a more attractive proposal than Brands A, B and C?
- How can your brand enhance the consumer’s life or experience?
Stay one step ahead
Your in-house PR team may be the most attentive in the land, but they still won’t be able …Read More