Trying to find a health insurance plan to fit your personal needs can be very challenging. Not only are there various insurance companies to choose from, but choosing the right plan can be very tough. Wait, it does not end there! Then there are deductible, co – insurance or family plans! Knowing the difference and being confident with your choice can be daunting and a stressful task. Eliminate this unneeded stress in your life by comparing them directly on Coverfox and then choosing the best plan.
Obtaining health insurance for you and your family include:
With proper online health insurance you are able to get the best health care close to home. Gone are the days when you need to search for a doctor who is “cheap” because you cannot afford anything else.
- When you are sick, you do not need the added stress of worrying about where you are going to go to get help. Sickness is tough but when you know that you will be protected, you can relax a little.
- Knowing that you are covered, means that you get the best information as it pertains to your health and payment is possible without the worry.
- It is strongly recommended that you do your research when thinking about getting health insurance because our health is all we have. With proper health insurance, you know that your family has access to an abundance of medical professionals at your fingertips.
It is good having a peace of mind. Knowing that your family is covered no matter the cost is a very good feeling. Health insurance comes in many different forms and they cover sickness, emergency room visits, delivery and C-Sections, injuries such as broken legs or arms, and they also cover your dental works amongst other things. Knowing what insurance is right for you is dependent on your personal needs and those of your family.
Best Health Insurance Plans Providers
Even if having a health care plan does not cost you more, it might end up being cheaper than not having it at all. The issue is the choosing the best health insurance plan provider is very complicated as you try to get the cheapest quote that will satisfy all your needs.
Some of the most popular health insurance plan providers are:
- Aditya Birla
- Apollo Munich
- Cigna TTK
- Royal Sundaram
- Max Bupa
Choosing the best health insurance plan can be a challenging task so to find out what you need, check out the policy availability in your locality, look out for hidden costs.
How to Make a Claim in Health Insurance
A health insurance claim is when you ask for a reimbursement or direct payment for medical service received. The way to get the benefits of the payment is by producing insurance claim via a form or request.
- Intimation – you will have to intimate about the forthcoming in the hospital planned.
- Documents will be collected – your documents will be collected during the discharge and you will have to produce your hospital bills, discharge summary and other bills
- Form – you need to fill out the claim form. Some sections will be done by the planned hospital
- Bank details – submit your bank account and a cancelled cheque, if needed
- Submission – claim form will all the medical bills attached must be submitted to TPA.
Remember to consider the points mentioned below before applying for health insurance claim
Give a real picture of your current health situation and if you are having any pre-existing disease or medical condition, disclose it to the insuring company. Health insurance firms generally do not insist on medical examination up to a certain age, as denominated in the policy terms, and expects the insurer to give accurate information about his health.
Almost all insurers have certain minimum hospitalization period clause to initiate a claim. Normally it is 24 hours of hospitalization. The conditions vary from company to company. So, if you are looking for a health insurance, which covers even routine medical checkups, it is advised to shop around and find the policy which offers such a facility.
With every insurer there is a clause which explicitly excludes any pre-existing diseases; however they may provide insurance for it if the policy is continued with them for more than a predefined period.
Health insurance companies have certain initial limits, which can vary from 30-60 days or more during which they do not offer any reimbursement of expenses for certain diseases and ailment.