Has 2019 been the year that marks you being bold by launching a new start-up company? It’s perfectly realistic to expect some days to be a struggle, with your business problems seeming impossible to solve. For any entrepreneur, regardless of the sector you’re diving into, its important to equip yourself with business knowledge. That way you can tackle your challenges with more ease, without the wind being knocked out of your sails every time. Take a look at our reading list below and choose the best books for your needs, whatever they may be in this moment. Good luck!
The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz
Although you shouldn’t mirror your success to another entrepreneur, this read is perfect to understand how Ben Horowitz built his fortune from the ground up. You’ll learn more about his time co-founding the capital firm Andreesen Horowitz and running it, as well as selling, buying, managing and investing in other technology firms around the world.
From this read, you’ll receive practical advice and tips on a range of different corporate issues. This includes firing executives, putting your company on the market, poaching staff as well as clearing any misinterpretation from your staff members. Once you’ve read this one, you’ll be excited to hear that his second book What You Do Is Who You Are: How to Create Your Business Culture will be released in October 2019.
The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau
If you need to learn from someone who describes himself as his own boss, this book penned by Chris Guillebeau will do the job. The full title of this read is actually: The $100 Startup: Fire Your Boss, Do What You Love and Work Better To Live More — so if you fancy living by those rebellious rules and make money at the same time, pick up this book on your next trip to the store.
Guillebeau doesn’t like to follow convention, or what we’re expected to do to please our parents. He advises that you no longer need to work nine-to-five to pay your mortgage, send your kids to school and book that trip abroad. You can set up and set sail on your own terms!
In this read, you’ll also discover some key insights from big players in business who started their company with $100 or less. Who knows, you might feature in v2 of this book!
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble by Daniel Lyons
You’ve probably heard of this one, but never got the chance to give it a read. The Los Angeles Times actually stated that this read was “the best book on the Silicon Valley”. Although it was released back in 2016, it’s just as relevant to its audience today and is heavily entertaining.
You might not learn a lot about how to launch a start-up, but it does cover the ups and downs of the authors work life which is incredibly interesting. Although we don’t give you any spoilers, on one Friday … Read More
If you are a freelancer who can’t find peace while working at home or at a coffee shop, you should start looking for a coworking space now. A coworking space is a room or a place where you go, sit and work with people who also works like you. With no bosses around, and you are just there so you can work in peace.
In a coworking space, the atmosphere is the same as being in an office. The only difference is that you pay for your own space, you wear what you want to wear, and you have the flexibility to come and go as you wish. You don’t have to talk to the people around you as well (because they are not your officemates anyway) and you can just focus on each task at hand.
What Are the Pros of Renting a Coworking Space?
When working a coworking space, you can enjoy the following advantages:
- minimal distraction such as your kids or parents, TV and internet
- the office feels of being in a coworking space can make you more productive because everyone is working around you
- you can work at your own pace and time without feeling lonely because there are other people who are working around you, people with the same lifestyle as yours
- you can grow your freelancing career with coworking because you are working with most freelancers. Working with people who have the same interest as you can also provide you with emotional support as you can share with them your experience, problems, and burdens and they understand what you are going through
Looking for A Coworking Space
With the popularity of online freelancers, there are a lot of building owners who are transforming their spaces into a coworking space. If you are from MA, you can easily find coworking space MA by browsing the internet or asking your fellow freelancers who are already adapting the coworking space strategy. Aside from considering proximity, you should also consider the amount of lease of the coworking space being offered and features like the amount of space, if desk and table are provided, and if there is a free internet connection.… Read More
Notarizing the documents and then attesting them takes a lot of time and hard work from your side. This is why people prefer getting the notary services to form the private notary Dubai. This saves the time of the people and helps them in getting their documents attested and notarized in quite an easier way.
Private notary services are a soft corner for those who do not get so much time form their busy routines for doing their chores like notarizing and attestation. This is why the people consult the Dubai notaries to get all the services without so much exertion. foreign affairs attestation Dubai. Click here to find more detail about: FAQs About Attestation that You Need to Know
Embassies offer notary and attestation services
Almost every embassy of the world offers their citizens the notary ad the attestation services in Dubai. When the non-citizens need some documents regarding visiting or business purposes, the embassies help the non- citizens too. There is different type of documents need to attest: certificate attestation in Dubai, marriage certificate attestation, birth certificate attestation, MOFA attestation Dubai.
The price range for getting the notarizations and attestation services in UAE may range from dh100 to more than dh500. It basically depends upon the needs of the translation and the documents.
The best part about the notary branches is that they notarize the documents in both English and Arabic language both. These notaries will be there to help you at the working hours and you will be able to get their help in this time easily.
Forgetting the notary services in Arabic, you can get the online services as well. You need to fill the template and after that, you need to visit the Dubai courts notary public. In this way, you will be able to meet the witnesses and the notary. The charges start from dh110.
Now Dubai Lawyers can act as notary officials as well
You can find these people in the government buildings and they will help you in notarizing your documents and attesting them. Use lawyers in Dubai from top law firms in Dubai, UAE can also be granted licenses for acting as Dubai notaries. Note that they will acta as private notaries. So, the community in Dubai can get the help regarding notary from the notary officials who have a license for the services as well.
How to do notary attestation
Here are some of the steps you must take for notary UAE attestation services
- Prior to sending your documents to some other country, you must attest the legal documents by your country’s department of state before sending them to the UAE embassy. Also, make sure you fulfil all the requirements necessary for this.
- Attest all of your documents separately.
- Send the documents to the authentication division. Make sure that you get the documents back to your own place and not the UAE embassy. This is a confirmation of you having your documents processed by the authorities.
Hire an editor:-
Unless you know how to write very well, hire someone to write the mails for the target customers. This will also help you with press releases and other things that will make the company’s news known.
Prepare for the meetings:-
When you prepare for the meeting with a client, read everything you can about the industry, your competition and that client’s company.
Make a meeting agenda:-
Keep the objectives you want to touch at hand. Send that agenda by mail to your colleagues before they see each other so they can prepare themselves too. Make sure these objectives are clear and everyone understands them.
Do not be afraid of competition:-
Do not speak ill of the competition when you are with clients or investors. There is no need to be an object of pity. In fact, talking in this way may make customers leave with the competition offered by a product or service that you do not give. Remember, when the competition goes, there will be a market for your business. Use that knowledge as inspiration to do things better than your rival.
Benefit from word of mouth:-
Nothing beats good word of mouth marketing. Let your friends, family and influencers report what your product or service does.
Offers a customer experience:-
An experience includes sensory marketing. Integrate all these sensations to your offer, in such a way that they conquer the senses of your consumers.
Do not be afraid to go out and show your face to the public, either at a conference or just out with a friend on a Friday night.
Give impeccable customer service:-
Interacting with people is an important part of your work. Your A1 Business could win new customers because you made them feel important. For example, Zappos was not the first online store to sell shoes, but the company perfected its customer service and won many buyers.
Make sure your website works:-
Potential customers want to know as much as they can about your A1 Singapore business registration, so access to it should be quick
Do not worry too much about your economy:-
Some of the best businesses were launched when the economic situation was not the best for the world so do not think twice and dare and do 新加坡公司注册!
Make sure customers pay the bills:-
Make sure you receive payment for your product or service. Instead of taking advantage of you, set a specific time to make the payment. It will not hurt you to accept credit cards or have the option to pay directly on your website.
Find the right employees:-
Hire the ideal people for the position. Even if it’s your business, you will not be able to deal with everything, that’s why you need qualified people to complete the job.
Give Delegate workable tasks to your work team.
Honesty is the best policy:-
If you have problems with an employee, make sure they are resolved. Nobody likes to talk … Read More
When it comes to operating in the modern business landscape, marketing online is vital. This kind of online advertising, which is also known as digital marketing, is the most effective way to let consumers know you exist. Being able to do that and to show them what you offer and why they should choose your business to spend money with is a key ingredient for business success. But why is online marketing the best way to go about it?
Target your marketing to where your customers are located
There are now over four billion internet users around the world. Of that total, it is thought that over three billion use social media regularly. When you also factor in the widespread use of smartphones to carry out common tasks like shopping online then it is obvious why your business needs to be out there and readily available.
Ways that businesses can market online
Digital marketing makes use of online channels like social media to market a business to its target audience. It is a wide-ranging sector that provides many ways to influence the consumers that you want to reach. Here are some of the major ways in which businesses are utilizing online marketing.
- E-mail marketing – this form of online marketing uses emails to communicate with new or existing customers. Although it is not new by any means, it still remains one of the most effective online ways to market your business. It is thought that for every $1 dollar invested into email marketing, businesses get a huge $44 back! That is due to the number of consumers who have email and can be effectively reached, along with email marketing not costing much in terms of resources.
- Social media marketing – we all know how big social media now is. The major players like Twitter have millions of users. This, and the fact that they are free to use, makes them one of the best online marketing tools for businesses to utilize. Posts can be scheduled in advance to save time and it can help you connect with customers on a personal level. It is also the main way in which people share information about a company or interact with it. This makes it essential for you to have a social media presence – not only to market to new customers globally but also to engage with existing ones.
- Paid search marketing – another common online marketing method that is utilized by many organizations is paid search marketing. It allows you to set up special online adverts for your business that are shown when someone searches for what you have to offer. These show up at the top of the search engine results so are superb for generating leads. As you only have to pay when someone clicks on your advert then they also give a good ROI.
- Video marketing – did you know that over 500 million hours of video are watched on YouTube each day? This shows just